October 17, 2021
Arrival Time: Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before the start of the recital (your presence is expected for the entirety of the program, unless there is an emergency).
Mask Requirement: Everyone are required to wear mask throughout the Recital, only *THE PERFORMERS MAY TAKE OFF THEIR MASK DURING THEIR PERFORMANCE and put it back on once they finish.
Guest: Limited to 5 guests per performer.
Recording: You’re welcome to record the event. Please respect the audience and performers, stay towards the back or outer edges of the room, and NO FLASH during all performances.
Audience etiquette for formal classical concert:
- Always remain quiet during performance.
- Be attentive and give the performers your attention.
- Be considerate of others.
- No strong perfumes and/or scents.
- No flash photography during a performance.
- No food in the Recital hall.
- Applause when a new performer is introduced and hold your applause until they finished all their songs (when performer gets up from the bench).
- Turn on silent mode on your phone or any other electronics.
- For families with small children, please keep them respectful during performance.
- If you need to use the bathroom or leave the recital hall, please wait until between each performance.