Welcome students and parents to PangfunJ Studio 2022 Winter Recital!
Happy Holidays students and parents! We’re happy to announce there will be 34 performers at this year’s winter recital. The event will be held at Providence Presbyterian Church in Fairfax. Students will have the opportunity to perform on a 9′ concert grand piano! Here you will find all the relevant information regarding the event. Please review it carefully and sign up for the event using the form below. Let me know if you’ve any questions.
December 11th, 2022
$25 per performer
(Venue, piano, equipment rental)
Arrival Time: Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before the start of the recital.
Parking: The two street entrances from Route 236 provide access to the church’s front entrance, which is up the front steps at the circular drive, and to the church’s other entrance in the back, which is the handicap-accessible entrance. It also provides handicap-designated parking immediately adjacent to the entrance.
Guest limit: Each registered performer can bring 9 guests.
Recording: The recital will be recorded and posted on studio YouTube channel after the event. But you’re also welcome to record the event. Please respect the audience and performers, stay towards the back or outer edges of the room, and NO FLASH during all performances.
Award ceremony will be at the end of the recital.
Audience etiquette for formal classical concert/recital:
- Always remain quiet during performance.
- Be attentive and give the performers your attention.
- Be considerate of others.
- No strong perfumes and/or scents.
- No flash photography during a performance.
- Applause when a new performer is introduced and hold your applause until they finished all their songs (when performer gets up from the bench).
- Turn on silent mode on your phone or any other electronics.
- For families with small children, please keep them respectful during performance.
- If you need to use the bathroom or leave the recital hall, please wait until between each performance.
Please register for the recital using the form below
Check out our handy guide to help you better prepare for your recital.