PangfunJ Studio invites you to the 1st recital of 2022. Here you will find out how to register, the direction to the venue, and all other important information regarding the recital. If you’re performing, we have some tips on how to prepare for the event.
June 5th, 2022
Recital Registration Fee:
$20 per Performer
Parking: Parking is available at the Hunters Woods Village Center. The entrance of the Community Center is behind Ledo Pizza and Buffalo Wing Factory.
Arrival Time: Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before the start of the recital (your presence is expected for the entirety of the recital, unless there is an emergency).
Guest: Limited to 4 guests per family (excluding the performer).
Recording: The recital will be recorded and posted on studio YouTube channel after the event. But you’re also welcome to record the event. Please respect the audience and performers, stay towards the back or outer edges of the room, and NO FLASH during all performances.
Audience etiquette for formal classical concert/recital:
- Always remain quiet during performance.
- Be attentive and give the performers your attention.
- Be considerate of others.
- No strong perfumes and/or scents.
- No flash photography during a performance.
- Applause when a new performer is introduced and hold your applause until they finished all their songs (when performer gets up from the bench).
- Turn on silent mode on your phone or any other electronics.
- For families with small children, please keep them respectful during performance.
- If you need to use the bathroom or leave the recital hall, please wait until between each performance.
Please register for the recital using the form below
Check out our handy guide to help you better prepare for your recital.